We offer the service of local moving, (residential and commercial) and international moving, all in charge of expert staff, ensuring an experience free of concerns.
Our catalog of services has a wide variety of products to offer you an integral solution at each step of the relocation or transfer process.
We have highly trained personnel and we are guided by international quality standards
We offer a single point of contact in Costa
We provide family relocation services in more than 24 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Our mission is to ensure a pleasant, efficient and worry-free transition, thus facilitating its rapid adaptation. We are founding members of LARM (Latin American Relocation Management) a leading company in international mobility services for 20 years. Our qualified team of experts is dedicated to meet all corporate relocation needs and personal needs for each client. Coordination, management, monitoring and supervision of every detail to meet your requirements.
From Costa Rica we can coordinate all transfers with each of our offices in the region.
• Company Registration before Immigration Authorities
• Work, student, academic and domestic worker permits
• Tourist visa
• Temporary and permanent residencies; investor, retiree and rentier visas
• Change of immigration status
• Naturalization process
• General immigration consultancy
• Minor exit permits
• Personalized service during migratory processes
• Document legalization
• Opening and eventual cancellation of services, rental contracts, bank accounts, memberships and other relevant procedures.
• Counseling in the validation of the driver’s license.
• Assistance for the opening of bank accounts.
• Payment management.
The Preview trip is a visit to get to know a little bit about the culture and traditions of the new destination before moving. Expats and their families can visit the area where they will be living in, and receive orientation about services, activities and guide tours, as well as house and school hunting.
• Arrival and departure assistance program. The list of procedures and negotiations can be long and tedious. Our team will give expats a simpler and smooth transition.
• We have an orientation and cross-cultural training program: training aimed at expatriate family to provide you basic elements that may help in your cultural adaptation.
• Organization of language classes.
• Collaboration and assistance in search of houses and schools.
• Coordination of temporary accommodation.
• Temporary furniture rental until your household arrives, from furniture, appliances, white line, crockery, kitchen utensils, bedding, pillows, towels and also cleaning services and repairs.
• International pets transportation. We take care of your pets as another member of your family. Procedures, permits, vaccines and veterinary advice.
Focused on the client. We are leaders in relocation management. For more than two decades we have been the number one choice for thousands of corporate and expatriates’ clients looking for Relocate in or out of Latin America and the Caribbean, efficiency and experience on your side.
We focus on making sure our clients have a smooth transition and relocation, from the beginning to the end. Our qualified team of experts is dedicated to satisfying all corporate and personal relocation needs for each client.
We are committed to saving our customers time and money, as well as stress and
unnecessary uncertainty. Our extensive knowledge in most countries and its unique customs – as well as potential challenges – allow us to give our clients a smooth relocation where “we do not let any details pass”.
We are a company with membership in the most important moving and logistic associationsin the world, FIDI, IAM, OMNI, LACMA, among others.